The Anthroposophical Society in America announces the first southeastern regional gathering in Atlanta, Georgia on September 10, 2016. The seven states included in this region are Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee.
We will get to know each other better, and build a sense of the initiatives that are active in the Southeast. How is anthroposophy at work among us? How do we understand the task of anthroposophy in our region? What might be our unique contribution, and how might we collaborate?
We will devote time to hearing from each community. Our hope is to have at least one or two individuals present from each community so we can build a full picture of our region.
In preparation for community sharings, please consider the following themes:
• Group or branch or? (What is the form?)
• What other anthroposophical initiatives are present? (group or individual)
• What is the rhythm of community activity?
• Brief picture of how anthroposophy came to the area — who and how?
• Something of the flavor, character (spirit) of the community?
• What questions are currently being carried in the area?
• Level of engagement with others outside anthroposophical circles
Location: Academe of the Oaks, 146 New St., Decatur, GA 30030
Cost: $15 per person registration fee to cover expenses
Food: Snack and lunch will be provided