Please join us for our Eastern Region Video Newsletter Three regional branches and groups will share their work for approximately 20 to 30 minutes each.
From the Southeast Area, Sarah Putnam and friends will share about Greensboro Study Groupin North Carolina.
From the Mid-Atlantic Area, Walter Alexander will share about Anthroposophy NYC.
From the Northeast Area, Karine Munk Finser will share about the new initiative Kairos Institutein New Hampshire.
The following questions were offered as a guidance:
- How do you work with and involve the School of Spiritual Science and the wider anthroposophical movement?
- How do you foster a relationship with the national office?
- What role does your branch/group fulfill in your community?
- How is anthroposophy fostered in your branch/group?
- What are your future plans?
This event will be recorded and viewable afterwards for a limited time.
We look forward to seeing you all on the call,
Gino Ver Eecke
Eastern Region Representative to the General Council (NY)
Eastern Region Holding Group
Angela Foster (GA), Cathy Green (TN), Gino Ver Eecke (NY) Diane McGary (MA)
Meeting ID: 828 4119 8534